Thursday, October 22, 2009

Burr

My mom left.  This should free up some more time for me to write blog posts, in theory.  But, my husband is still commandeering my computer, which makes it more of a challenge.  I really, really, really x 1000, want him to get a job so he can have his own computer, cell phone, blackberry, bluetooth, schedule, etc.  Oh, yeah, and the money would be nice.  It would seem out bank account is dwindling, at a rate a bit higher than I would like.

It is a gloomy rainy day.  Very windy and the temperatures are hovering around 45.  Enough to make you want to climb into bed and stay there.  Seriously, if I didn't have kids I would be in my bed with the remote and my knitting.  It would be a glorious day.  Unfortunately, it is Thursday, so I can't consider getting into bed until the proper time.  The weather report would indicate that it is not planning on being sunny anytime soon.  Don't even ask for warm. 

I am hoping Halloween is nice.  In the 8 years we have been doing this, it has never rained on Halloween, I would like for that not to start now!  I remember one year in Cleveland, it rained on Halloween.  I was not a parent at the time and the kids wore trash bags over their costumes.  It looked like they were having fun, but I can not imagine that the parents were!  Our old neighborhood, some folks handed out beers to the adults, that is my kind of trick-o-treating.   It certainly made the whole thing much more fun.

So, it is a dark and gloomy night, and I hope that this post finds you warm and cozy.

No comments:

Post a Comment