Thursday, December 3, 2009

Let's just eliminate December

It has been a long day and it is only noon.  Some things I would like to see changed...

  • Counting down the days till Christmas in class
  • Making elf shoes in art
  • Making stockings in class
I just want it to be January.  Only 13 more days until California and it will be time for fun and sun and the end of December.

I hate December.

I just talked to one of the offending schools, and came up with the best solution.  I really think that the director at Hannah's school is AWESOME.  She offered to share the lesson plans with me, and if there was an issue with one of them, then we could work together to come up with a solution that works for everyone.  How totally awesome is that?  I think I am going to suggest this next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment