Friday, December 18, 2009

Harry Potter

I will start by letting you know, this post is being written with a loaded stapler aimed at my head.  Yes, that is right, I am being held at stapler point.  Mac would like me to get off the computer so he can play Club Penguin.  He is going to help me write this post.  We will see how this goes.

Today's topic will be Harry Potter.  We will now analyze Mac's theory that someone, Snape or Dumbeldore, had to die in book 6.

If Snape had not made the unbreakable vow with Beatrix, Voledmort would have killed Snape, because he would have know Snape was not trustworthy.  So, in the big climax scene where the bad guys, Draco, Beatrix are on the tower with Dumbledore and Snape, someone had to go.  If Draco killed Dumbledore, like he was supposed to, Dumbledore is dead.  If Snape kills Dumbledore, again D is dead.  If Snape doesn't kill him, TWO unbreakable vows will kill him.  If Dumbledore manages to escape all these bad guys the potion that he drank in the cave, was going to kill him anyway.  So, no matter how you look at it, Dumbledore was a gonner.

This concludes Mac's guest post. Hope you enjoyed it.  I am still being held at stapler point, but think once this is posted, and he is on the computer, I will be ok.

Check back tomorrow to see.

1 comment:

  1. GO HP! my theory rules and that stapler was empty



    Mac Lang,
    hold the appluse!

    ReplyDelete