Friday, August 21, 2009

Random Thoughts on a Friday

1. We had asian soup for dinner this week. It was marginal. Won't make that again.

2. I wish for an anti-drama dryer sheet. Seems drama is following me lately. Think a restraining order would work?

3. Maybe it is the moon.

4. So many posts about having the kids go to bed early in prep for school. If my kids were to get up 1 hour prior to school starting they would need to go to bed later.

5. Still, I want them to go to bed earlier, because I like the peace.

6. I haven't had to talk to Dee in 3 days, maybe those dryer sheets work. I love Dee, she isn't a source of drama, just one that has to get pulled into it.

7. Mac got a huge package of pokemon cards, as an RAK, he is so happy. So is Sam.

8. I am tired of waiting, of being patient. I want Bob to find a job now.

9. It is not more cloudy in Portland than Chicago. Maybe we should move there.

10. Boundaries, it is all about boundaries.

11. You can not have it both ways.

12. I have to make another baby blanket. I am so excited. This is good news!! If the blanket was for me, I would not be excited.

13. I have to write Thank You notes for Sam's party. I hate it when people don't say thank you.

14. Knitting makes everything better.

15. Mac liked my list, he applauded, and found some of my typos.

No comments:

Post a Comment