Friday, August 14, 2009

Good Bye Hair

This just in, Hannah has cut her hair. Her beautiful long curly locks have been shorn. She took the kitchen shears and cut her pig-tail off. I learned, that her cousin already cut her hair once. Apparently her cousin did a good job, because I didn't really notice. But, in the spirit of channeling Leah, Hannah cut 5" off. I should have taken a picture of her prior to my cleaning it up, but I was too horrified.

Hannah had long hair down to the middle of her back, and now, it just barely grazes her shoulders. The picture does not show it after a good wash, when the curls are back. Sure she looks cute, with her bob of curly hair. I will miss the pigtails on my baby, she looks like a big girl now.


I will leave you with a picture of the new hair, short. I am sad. I liked the long hair. It will grow. She just came in and asked if she could have another haircut. I guess, it begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment