Thursday, August 13, 2009

Great, just great

Great Googly Moogly... Dishrag Tag is starting. I am super excited about this. Teams are assigned, and my team is the only one that has even started posting in the forums. I am thinking we are very enthusiastic. This is so great. (I just realized that we can not see the other teams forums, so that we can strategize. Duh.)

As I was tooling through my teammates, I checked out their blogs to see what they were about and what not. They all seem totally cool. THEN...

I tooled by my blog just to see the public face. It occurred to me that the post that was fairly current was the one where I discuss the state of my underwear. GREAT, just freakin' great. Yeah, I finally get traffic on my blog and I am talking about my underwear falling apart.

So, now all of my teammates must think I am something. I am not even sure what sort of something they might think I am... I want to say, listen, I am not what ever bad thing you are thinking.

I am sort of just a Mom, apparently with bad underwear. I hold a post graduate degree, I used to have a real job and make money. Now I have a pretend job that doesn't pay well.

So, don't be sad about having the crazy one from IL on your team. I am ok, motivated, able to knit AND purl. I will finish my dishrag in one maybe two days, depending on the kids schedule. I live near a postal handling facility.

No comments:

Post a Comment