Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Random Thoughts, because well it is Wednesday

1. Did you know that the melty stuff at the bottom of the ice cream bowl is called ice cream juice?

2. Tom and Jerry is the new Barney.

3. Short is the new long.

4. Why do people call you, ask you to call them back and then refuse to take your call?

5. Is that a power trip?

6. Some people are just massive pooper butts.

7. Only 2 kids this morning, what to do, what to do....

8. Free ice cream is so much better than ice cream you have to pay for.

9. Being paid to take ice cream out of the store, well that is even better.

10. I want to be able to do what I want to do, when I want to do it, and have that not be a bad thing.

11. I want to fix my house so it looks pretty.

12. I wish Mac would talk to me in a regular voice.

13. Last night I was too tired to knit.

14. Knitting makes everything better.

A knitters dozen of thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment