Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Twelve days back at school

On the first day back at school, my teacher offered me, one Geography test.

On the second day back at school, my teacher offered me, two books to read, and one geography test.

On the third day back at school, my teacher offered me, three language arts pages, two books to read,  and one geography test.

On the forth day back at school, my teacher offered me, four math problems, three language arts pages, two books to read,  and one geography test.

On the fifth day back at school, my teacher offered me, five falling grades,  four math problems, three language arts pages, two books to read,  and one geography test.

On the sixth day back at school, my teacher offered me, six words in Hebrew,  five falling grades,  four math problems, three language arts pages, two books to read,  and one geography test.

On the seventh day back at school, my teacher offered me, seven days of Get It Done club,  six words in Hebrew,  five falling grades,  four math problems, three language arts pages, two books to read,  and one geography test.

On the eighth day back at school,  my teacher offered me eight state capitals, seven days of Get It Done club,  six words in Hebrew,  five falling grades,  four math problems, three language arts pages, two books to read,  and one geography test.

On the ninth day back at school, my teacher offered me, nine brain teasers, eight state capitals, seven days of Get It Done club,  six words in Hebrew,  five falling grades,  four math problems, three language arts pages, two books to read,  and one geography test.

On the tenth day back at school, my teacher offered me, ten diabolical spelling words, nine brain teasers, eight state capitals, seven days of Get It Done club,  six words in Hebrew,  five falling grades,  four math problems, three language arts pages, two books to read,  and one geography test.

On the eleventh day back at school, my teacher offered me, eleven more days to complete my video project, ten diabolical spelling words, nine brain teasers, eight state capitals, seven days of Get It Done club,  six words in Hebrew,  five falling grades,  four math problems, three language arts pages, two books to read,  and one geography test.

On the twelfth day back at school, my teacher offered me a twelve page book report, eleven more days to complete my video project, ten diabolical spelling words, nine brain teasers, eight state capitals, seven days of Get It Done club,  six words in Hebrew,  five falling grades,  four math problems, three language arts pages, two books to read,  and one geography test.
 
Where do I find a homework pass?

No comments:

Post a Comment