Sunday, January 10, 2010

Good news/Bad news

The bad news:  The torsion spring on the garage door broke.  (If you don't know what a torsion spring is, it is the thing that helps the door actually open, it is sort of important.)
The good news:  The cars were both OUT of the garage.

The bad news:  Mac ripped his snow boots.
The good news:  There were 8 pairs of size 4 snow boots at Target
The bad news:  They were all pink

The good news:  I had no problem returning the 5 pairs I bought him hoping one would be mis-sized and would fit.
The bad news:  There was a woman in front of me who had 75 things to return ALL on separate receipts.

The good news:  Kids want to attend my knitting class at temple
The bad news:  There are 10 of them and NONE of them know how to knit and there is only 1 of me.

The good news:  I almost finished the project I was working on
The bad news:  I lost the needles I need to finish it

The bad news:  Bob forgot to tell me we were out of bread
The good news:  I learned about this BEFORE Aldi closed

The bad news:  The trash/recycling cans are locked in the garage
The good news:  My trash cans are warm and cozy in the house now.  Not only is it easier to dump the recycling in the can, it is a new art installment in my entryway.

It has been a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment