Friday, July 23, 2010

Maybe Not

First off I would like to apologize for my little rant yesterday.  I feel better having gotten it off my chest.  It leaves with the question of how am I going to handle it when I see the offending party.  I have no intention of actually saying anything directly to them about the situation.  Experience has taught me that doesn't work.

I would love to say I am over it and I really can just tell them to put a stick where the sun don't shine.  But, unfortunately or maybe fortunately my mother raised me to believe several things, and one of them is to always try to be polite.  So, when I see this offender, I will be nice, in spite of the fact that I said Ms. Nice Gal left the building.  Most likely I will be a little bit more hurt by the whole situation and sulk in the corner.

When I worked at FP, one of my co-workers told me to just let things roll off me like water on a ducks back.  Good advice, and I will try to remember that when I am dealing with this person.

But, at the end of the day, it really comes down to when are they going to start treating me like a person and not a doormat.  Probably when I stop letting them.  Perhaps this time will be the time?  I will let you know

No comments:

Post a Comment