Sunday, July 25, 2010

July Re-Cap

Socks:
  • Bella Socks, with Lorna's Laces Hot Pink -- I did start these, and am doing then 2 at a time.  As of right now, I am not totally sold on the idea, but was inspired by a knitting pal to try it.  She was doing it and I decided since my yarn was already in 2 balls anyway, might as well give it a go.  It seems a bit fiddly to me.
  • Finish Cookie A March Mystery Sock in Dream in Color -- The never ending socks, finally have ended!  I am very happy to report that these socks are done.  I think they will be very cozy this winter.

Other Sock-y things:

  • Finish the Christmas Stocking for Martha 

  • 25 squares on my Sock yarn blanket -- done!!
  • Work on Sock yarn scarf... really need to finish this thing, I did work on it a bit.  I think the needles are the issue with this, it should be an easy knit, but it is so slippery I hate to work on it.   Sigh, another knitting supply purchase.
Other items:

I did make a pair of monkey socks out of Lorna's Laces (colorway:  Loopy), these are also Cookie A socks, but they flew off the needles!  Love them! But, a little tired of all the purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment