- Bella Socks, with Lorna's Laces Hot Pink -- I did start these, and am doing then 2 at a time. As of right now, I am not totally sold on the idea, but was inspired by a knitting pal to try it. She was doing it and I decided since my yarn was already in 2 balls anyway, might as well give it a go. It seems a bit fiddly to me.
- Finish Cookie A March Mystery Sock in Dream in Color -- The never ending socks, finally have ended! I am very happy to report that these socks are done. I think they will be very cozy this winter.
Other Sock-y things:
- Finish the Christmas Stocking for Martha
- 25 squares on my Sock yarn blanket -- done!!
- Work on Sock yarn scarf... really need to finish this thing, I did work on it a bit. I think the needles are the issue with this, it should be an easy knit, but it is so slippery I hate to work on it. Sigh, another knitting supply purchase.
I did make a pair of monkey socks out of Lorna's Laces (colorway: Loopy), these are also Cookie A socks, but they flew off the needles! Love them! But, a little tired of all the purple.