Tuesday, July 27, 2010

August Goals

Wow, it is August already.  The kids are gearing up to go back to school and I am getting ready to have a little more structure to my days.  I am hoping in the chill of the fall I will crank out more knitting.

Sock Goals:

  • Belle Socks in Lorna's Hot Pink.  This is the month for these to finally be done!!
  • March Club socks
Other goals:
  • Start stocking #3 for Martha, I hope to get this done by the end of September.  So, I would like to be at least half way if not more of the way through the colorwork by the end of the month.
  • 25 squares on my blanket
  • Do something with my triangle scarf, even if it is knit on it at least once this month.  I think the issue with this is that I don't like the needles.  Maybe I will put it on different needles.

No comments:

Post a Comment