Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Thoughts for Tuesday, published on Monday

  • Me, an internet stalker researcher?  I owe it all to a good friend.
  • Just keep hopin', just keep hopin'
  • You said you wouldn't but you did.  I might cry.  I might have to hug you.  I can't thank you enough.
  • Ridin' along in public transportation... 
  • I don't need law school, but my 9 year old... that is an entirely different story.
  • I didn't like it.  So, I decided to not do it.  I am doing something different, and I like it.  If you don't tough.
  • NO you can not use my potty.  NO!  And I am going to scream about it.
  • All three kids in my bed.  Great, just great.
  • If there are no snow days, there are definitely not thunder days.
  • No, it isn't snow in the yard, it is hail.  No there are not hail days either.
  • Knitting makes everything better.

No comments:

Post a Comment