Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Almost over?

I have got my fingers, my toes, heck even my eyes crossed hoping for a good outcome.  I don't know what the best outcome is, but I have an opinion on the one I want!  It seems like after a million phone calls, emails, prayers and papers, this thing is finally going to happen. 

It feels like the boat is leaving the dock, train is pulling out of the station, the car is loaded and we are heading out on vacation.  The time has come, the time is now. 

For the most part, things are out of our hands.  Not that they were ever in my hands, per say.  I hope to post balloons and confetti on the 13th, but will probably just say things are still in process.  But for now, we breathe for just a minute and wait.  Just a few more hoops to jump through.

Thank you to everyone who has helped out.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.  While this is not my story, I watch from the side lines, praying and hoping, and well, crossing things!

More soon... I promise.  But for now, I keep all that out of the blog-o-sphere.  Just pray for my family please!

2 comments: