- Knit 1 skein on my sweater -- Did this.. only 2 or 3 more to go. It is like torture to work on it, because the pattern is soooo boring. I am loving the results though.
- Knit 15 squares on my blanket - I did about 25 this month. If I do 25 a month, I may actually finish this thing in another year. I would like to be done eventually. Although, I have a hard time imagining snuggling under it!
- Knit one row of pin-wheels for pin-wheel scarf -- abandoned due to poor yarn choice for the pattern. The yarn, the needles and the pattern just didn't get along well. I plan to do this, but with different yarn. So, I took the yarn for this project and am making a triangle scarf. It is coming along nicely!!
- Christmas Stocking for Martha -- DONE!
- Shur'rugal socks out of Happiest Girl, I never promised you a rose garden. (I love the names of the colorways in this line of yarn!)
- For extra credit I made a small sheep. Isn't he cute? I love him... I must make more! His name is Pedro.