Monday, March 15, 2010

Why so quiet?

I realize I have been kinda silent lately.  There are some things going on around my life that are consuming a lot of my time.  I try very hard to tell only my story.  If I tell another's story, I try and make sure that they know that I am going to do that.

The story that is happening around me, does not involve me really.  Other than I am part of the support team for the person it does impact.  I spend a lot of time on the phone talking to that person.  It is ok, because I know if the shoes were on the other feet, this person would do the same for me.  Would I choose them?  I don't know.  But, I know that they would help me if they could.

I can not tell you the story, it isn't mine to tell.  Someday, when it is all over, a finished chapter in this person's life, perhaps then, it will be a story to be told.  Maybe by me, maybe by them.  Some of you have listened to me talk about this, only because I have to manage my own sanity.  But, it isn't appropriate for this blog.

So, if I am silent, it is because well, someone else needs my time more right now.  If I peak ahead at what I think the outcome will be, I think it will be good.  For right now, it is uncertain, scary, untenable, and just plain hard.  I ask you to pray for my unnamed friend.  Pray that this person is able to accomplish their goals with the least amount of collateral damage.  That they have the wisdom to make good choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment