Thursday, March 18, 2010

Randomness on Thursday

*  Drama Llama's, Vampire Sheep, Nameless Alpaca, oh my!

*  Doctors, Orthodontists, Principals, oh my!

*  G-d is great, beer is good, people are crazy

*  It is the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine

*  Thanksgiving in March

*  I need a vacation

*  Oh, great firey orb in the sky, warm my soul

*  It shipped already?  No backing out now...

*  Mom, I need, I need, I need

*  I am waiting, I want it now, now, now, now, now, now, now

*  I have talked to you more in the past 3 weeks than the past 5 years....

*  You're in charge of my mother

*  AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH

*  Great, now the garage door is broken

*  Zilboorg, hmm, might have to look into this more

*  Got my hall pass, can not wait to use it

*  Knitting makes everything better

No comments:

Post a Comment