Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Last Month Re-Cap

Last month, I set some knitting goals.  So, how did I do?  Here are the results!

1.  Knit 1 hank of yarn on my February Lady Sweater  -- I did this and have now divided for the sleeves and have knit just past my boobs.  So, it is coming along.  I will take some pictures next month.

2.  Knit 15 squares on my sock yarn blanket -- I did this too.  I actually did more than 15, I did 18.   I have so much farther to go on this project, it is a bit overwhelming.  I have done about 260 squares, out of 732.  It is a long march!

For March, I want to accomplish the following:

1.  Finish my Cookie A socks  -- DONE


2.  Finish my December sock club socks -- DONE



3.  Make a sheep for Hannah's teacher -- DONE




4.  Start my pin-wheel scarf -- DONE

1 comment: