Last month, I set some knitting goals. So, how did I do? Here are the results!
1. Knit 1 hank of yarn on my February Lady Sweater -- I did this and have now divided for the sleeves and have knit just past my boobs. So, it is coming along. I will take some pictures next month.
2. Knit 15 squares on my sock yarn blanket -- I did this too. I actually did more than 15, I did 18. I have so much farther to go on this project, it is a bit overwhelming. I have done about 260 squares, out of 732. It is a long march!
For March, I want to accomplish the following:
1. Finish my Cookie A socks -- DONE
2. Finish my December sock club socks -- DONE
3. Make a sheep for Hannah's teacher -- DONE
4. Start my pin-wheel scarf -- DONE