Points to ponder....
1) What if nobody knew that ignorance was bliss?
2) If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done?
3) Are people more violently opposed to fur rather than leather because it's much easier to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs?
4) When someone asks you, A penny for your thoughts and you put your two cents in, what happens to the other penny?
5) Why is it that if someone tells you that there are 1 billion stars in the universe you will believe them, but if they tell you a wall has wet paint you will have to touch it to be sure?
6) If you were in a car travelling at the speed of light, what would happen when you turn on the headlights?