Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Out of the pot

Just out of the dye pot:


The colors are a bit brighter in real life, but it is so pretty.  I really don't want to break it up into a bunch of mini hanks and swap it!  But, blanket needs more yarn.

On the topic of blanket, I am almost up to 200 squares.  Sam got some new sheets and they came in a nifty plastic bag, which is now my new mini storage container.  Works great, and now I don't have ziploc bags all over the house.  With all the zippies everywhere, I felt like a drug addict!  I guess swapping mini's is kinda like crack.

As for all the baby blankets I was working on, I decided I wasn't feeling it anymore and have been focusing on socks and mittens for me.  It was so freeing to work on projects that I actually wanted to do, not ones I felt like I should.  It certainly has brought the joy back to the knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment