Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Bubble

I have this friend, she is so awesome, M and she jokes that she lives in a bubble.  She says that she would rather just pack herself away from all the stuff that happens that she doesn't like.  LOVE this idea.  It is sounds like sooo much fun to me.  I want a bubble.

This of course makes me think, do you want your bubble to be clear?  I would assume you would want some windows, but it might be nice to be able to hide away in the darkness of your bubble and not have to worry about anyone looking at you.  Of course a few holes for some sneeky peaky spying might be useful.  You never know when you might want to people watch.

If my bubble is mostly solid, then I am thinking green would be a fine color.  It will enable me to blend into the trees and grasses.  Be one with nature and all of that stuff.  Green is definitely the color of choice.  When I was in high school my BFF and I would joke that when they came for us she would make sure I got a green straight jacket with fringe, if I got her a purple one with rhinestones.  Ever the fashion divas we were.

I think this would look something like a hamster ball, because occasionally you might want to exit your bubble and use the potty or what ever.  Hmm, I wonder if the bubble comes with a potty?  That would be great.  I could jump into the bubble, with a couple of skeins of yarn, some needles, a few snacks and the potty and not come out for days. 

So, if you happen in your travels see a green bubble let me know.  Of course I am also still looking for a life decoder ring, let me know if you happen upon one of those, I will pay top dollar.

No comments:

Post a Comment