Thursday, November 12, 2009

I don't get it?

Some things just don't make sense to me....

Pokemon Cards, my kids will kill themselves for these things.  They play with them all the time, and yet, I still after 5 years of this, have NO clue why they like them or what they are doing.

If two people love each other, why can't they get married?  Seriously, I don't understand what all the fuss is about.  They will just live together anyway, so might as well let them get married.  It is not going to have that big an impact on the economy or our society.

Why it is ok for me to take my nephew to the gym childcare but not my daughter?

 If it is ok to get into a major all out brawl on the playground, why is a slap fight punishable by 3 days of detention?

Are 6 adults really enough to manage 200 kids?  I don't think so.

Should our kids play on a playground that is actually a public park with such little supervision?  It isn't my 4th grader I worry about but my 1st grader? It is all fun and games until one of these kids is abducted.

Non-Religious = religious activities ok.  So where I lost the meaning of non-religious.

What exactly do they want him to do?  It is so unclear, I just don't get it.  It makes me nervous.

When is the sheep going to have fingering again?  I need a fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment