Thursday, September 3, 2009

Random Thoughts

  • Curriculum night was last night... I am not so sure about these teachers.  Sam's teacher will probably be fine, I think she is the type of teacher you need to suck up to.  She likes to have people she knows in the class and to talk to them about herself.  Mac's teacher, he likes to hear himself talk.  I worry that we will have trouble getting him to communicate with us at the level which we need.  I will be damned if I had spent 1000's of dollars on therapy and energy on helping this kid get his shit together to have this teacher let him get off track.  Should be an interesting year.
  • I got to go shopping with Hannah yesterday.  It was an absolutely perfect day.  The weather was great, the company was great, we found some cute things that were cheap.  I was wonderful.  I wish I could bottle it so that we could replay this day in January.  I am so happy to do girl things with Hannah, she is such good company.  It is like a reward.
  • Still, no ants.  Perhaps the combination of Terminix and Terro worked!  Either way, we love Adam, our Terminix guy.  He is definately not a creepy bug guy like the one in Connecticut.
  • Since I used the word Terminix, three times now, I wonder if Service Master will hit my blog again....
  • Oh, some folks have asked, the other rabbit died.  So they all lived 2 days.  It was sad, but really, keeping the dog and the rabbits appart, that was never going to happen.
  • Barcley's, the folks who put out the Black Card, did not hit my blog, and I linked back to their website.  Interesting.
  • Genvieve is coming today.  Hannah can't decide what to wear, nothing is good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment