Friday, July 3, 2009

What is on the needles?

So, I am certain most of you were completely concerned about the fact that I had nothing on the needles. Worry not my fair reader, a small search through the various knitting bags through out the house surfaced some more unfinished objects. So, I had a finishing party, of sorts.

I completed my charity scarf. Our group has made about 6 scarves and hats for Jewish Family Services. I am pretty happy about that. Granted I wish it was more, but hey, it is better than nothing. I am thinking about teaching knitting as a hoog (Mac had to tell me how to spell it, so if it is spelled wrong it is his fault), have the kids make one scarf for them and one for charity. Anyway, my scarf and hat set:



Miss T, you have heard about her before, loves frogs. We decided that she needed a frog. I did not have any worsted weight yarn in green, but did have it in a sock weight. So, small frog was born. Small frog is smaller than my cell phone! Miss T liked small frog, or at least she said she did.


Small frog propped against cell phone, so you can see, he is a small frog...

No comments:

Post a Comment