Thursday, July 23, 2009

Random Thoughts on a Thursday

1. I know it isn't Wednesday, but I didn't have any random thoughts yesterday. I was too tired.

2. Sam lost a tooth and asked for Pokemon cards. I still don't get it.

3. Kids like Looney Toons.

4. Sometimes people do stuff I couldn't or wouldn't but perhaps their motivation is different than mine and if in that situation I might.

5. Perhaps having the kids be zombies is a good idea, perhaps not.

6. Ethics belong to the person, and it is not mine to sit in judgment.

7. Judgmental people suck.

8. 1 more

9. My sheep are all in a row, is that like ducks in a row?

10. I need to go to the grocery store. How is it that my husband thinks we don't need bread when there isn't any?

11. Free Cheez-Its.

12. My yarn might come today.

13. I haven't knit in 6 days. I might be ill.

14. Knitting makes everything better.

A knitters dozen of thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment