Monday, July 6, 2009

Vacation..

This is my last post for a while... going to be on vacation, and definitely NOT going to be able to post with any regularity! So much going through my mind right now, bullet points I think.

  • So, can you be fired from a volunteer position. I made a really big error with MOMs Club. It isn't like I did it on purpose, I didn't read the email. Was it one of those random emails lost in the yahoo vortex? Did I just miss it? I don't know what happened, but I do know that the consequences of me not doing that are big and I hate the silence on the other end. Oh well, I think I will be happy to be removed from office!
  • The price is the price is the price. I hate it when people change the price. grrr
  • Oso... what to say about that... it would seem he isn't so unique anymore.
  • Small frog went driving. Give the keys to the frog and look what happens.
  • I hate people who respond to Bob's job loss like my husband has terminal cancer. I am sooo sorry, they say. How are you holding up? Like I should be crumbling. Sure I have some feelings about the whole situation, duh, but we are in a better place than we were 2 months ago. Then there is the other end of the spectrum, when folks ask me to do stuff that there is no way I can afford, my husband is unemployed right now. Money is tight. It is so hard to blow off fun stuff like trips to the yarn store or where ever, but we can not do that right now. I guess I appreciate the gesture. What I really appreciate is the friends that are coming up with free stuff for us to do, figuring out ways to coupon something down to almost nothing. Those folks are trying to help us still have fun, with out spending a boat load. I guess it is like a death, no one really knows what to do or say.
  • 3 days in the car with the kids one way, 3 days in the car with the kids the other way.....
Ok, enough bullet points.

1 comment:

  1. - I'm sure Oso is special in his own way.

    - Frogs driving, just shows anything is possible!

    - Cancer can miraculously go into remission...

    - Don't get me started on price changes.

    - Be good to the kids.

    - Apparently the possibility of being fired from a volunteer position does exist.

    Hope you have a good vacation!

    ReplyDelete