Friday, July 10, 2009

The Odyssey .. day 2

Captians log; July 10, 9 hundred 20 hours, stardate 2

So we went to the farm. We went to the circus. We played outside in the water. The kids went to bed late.

The farm was interesting, we saw sheep and you know that makes me happy. I thought I might sheer them, card and clean the wool, spin it, dye it and make socks. I would like to add that any ideas about utilizing the wool from the afore mentioned sheep would be for my own personal use and entertainment. (I crack myself up.) Seriously, I liked petting the babies!

We saw my niece perform in the circus. It was pretty cool, and Hannah really wants to join the circus now! She was mezmorized by the kids performing the stunts. I am not sure how I would feel about my kid 10 feet in the air hanging by their foot upside down... but at least she is currently too small and we don't live in Columbus!

No comments:

Post a Comment