Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Random Thoughts on a Wednesday, only it is Tuesday

1. It is Tuesday, but I won't be here on Wednesday.

2. The pokemon cards are still occupying my kids.

3. Chase promised me that I would have my card in 3-5 b-days, not that they would mail it in 3-5 b-days.... swine

4. 3 kids, 3 houses, 2 hotels, 2000 miles, 6 states, 1 minivan, 1 mom, 0 dad...

5. What do you take on the above adventure?

6. Wine

7. Mikes Hard Lemonade

8. Really, is there enough alcohol in the world?

9. My husband told me there was a LYS going out of business.

10. I was super excited, and was hunting around in the couch for money. I have a spare 20 hidden somewhere.

11. My friends were super excited.

12. He was wrong.

13. He is still alive.

14. Knitting makes everything better.

A knitters dozen of thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment