Monday, July 27, 2009

We wait...

Things are moving along, we are getting ready for school. The kids want to play with their new supplies, but they have to wait.

Bob is networking like a maniac, but you have to wait for the person who says they will make an introduction for you to get back to you, to make the introduction. You have to wait.

We wait for people to get back to us about questions we have, will they or won't they?

We wait in line at the store.

We wait for the mailman, it stands to good reason that there will be yarn in the mail any day now.

Sometimes I think we miss out on something while we are waiting. When ever I think about Bob's situation and I ask G-d to bring us a job soon, now, I hear this voice remind me about patience. Perhaps we are supposed to learn that while we are waiting there is something else to do. Enjoy the space you are in while you wait.

I suppose we are doing that while waiting for a new job. Most people I talk to are very much "it is so horrible since XXX lost his job." But, in my situation, it is so much better. We are all reconnecting as a family and it is so nice to have Bob back.

For now, though, we wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment