Saturday, July 4, 2009

Sock Blanket Saturday

It is rainy and yucky here. A depressing 4th of July. We aren't going to fireworks, because it is so wet and gross out. So I had a ton of time to work on my blanket. Some stats:

Width: 12 squares (needs to be 16)
Length: 2 rows complete, 3rd row 1/2 way done.
Squares completed: 30
Approx. # of squares left to complete: 768 - 30 = 738

Yeah, I know it is crazy. Below a picture of the blanket.



I also dyed some yarn today. It is drying, I don't know how it will look knitted up, but it was pretty fun to do. I used food coloring that we had in the house. It is bad to leave me to my own devices on a rainy day.... My new plan is to buy some bare yarn and dye mini-skeins for my blanket. I think the colors would probably be better if I had more to choose from!

No comments:

Post a Comment