Sunday, July 26, 2009

Dishrag Tag

I am pretty excited, Dishrag tag is about to start. There is only room for 220 people, so I must sign up asap. Saturday, I will be stalking the computer and yelling at Bob to get off so I can sign up at noon. I know, I am a freaky knitter.

BUT... so many of these things are super expensive to participate in... this one only costs the shipping amount, $5.00 and the cost of yarn and a small treat. I got a small treat at Aldi for a buck (I am sending 4 candy bars! Great deal, if you have an Aldi near you, something to keep in mind!) The yarn is 1.25, so for under 8 bucks, I get to play! YIPPY!!

Anyway, I will keep everyone posted on the progress...

As for dying yarn, the kids all dyed some, and once I get the pictures off the camera I will share that. They named their colorways, Fire, Sam lost a Tooth and Pony.

No comments:

Post a Comment