Friday, June 5, 2009

Yarn Barf

Today I spent the better part of 2 hours untangling a 450 yard hank of yarn. I will never do that again! It was so frustrating, somehow the ends of the hank meshed together... so I would unwind a little, then turn the other direction and unwind some more. Of course this was done after much untangling! If it was alpaca, I might have felt differently about it, but it wasn't.

The kids started summer vacation today. Can you believe I now have a 4th grader, 1st grader and preschooler? I can't! It seems like yesterday they were just little (9 lb plus) babies in my arms. I remember our very first day of school, we were living in the apartment and driving over here. It was not the smoothest transition, but now Mac can walk home by himself and today was lamenting the fact that school was over and he would not see his friends. What a difference 9 months make!

No comments:

Post a Comment