Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Random thoughts on a Wednesday

1. All the strings from the winter/fall are being tied up... what trouble will I get myself into now?

2. I lost Sam at the pool, but didn't realize it until I had found him.

3. The grilled chicken at KFC tastes sort of beefy, it is ok, but the pin feathers on the breasts really bothered me.

4. Free food is the best, food I am paid to take out of the store is even better.

5. $1.00 movies are great!

6. Hannah can sit through a movie without going potty even once...

7. Pinky Pie is no longer frozen.

8. Don't forget to put on sunscreen.

9. Built in underwear is itchy. (isn't all underwear itchy in Sam's world?)

10. My boys can play pokemon cards for hours on end, but can not sit next to each other in a car for 5 minutes.

11. I don't get pokemon, it all seems incredibly stupid to me, and yet the boys will play it for hours on end. They watch the shows and play the DS game consistently

12. Does anyone else get pokemon? If so, can you explain it to me???

13. Stinky is lost, this is not a good thing.

14. Knitting makes everything better.

There a knitters dozen of thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment