Tuesday, June 2, 2009

They strike again, part 2

Unfreakin' believable, but the swine have come back to the well for more. I apologize to swine everywhere for insulting them. I have met the Devil. I suppose at the end of the day, you do what ever it takes to get the Devil out of your life.

That said, some good happened yesterday, I got another package of yarn in the mail. It was so cool and fun to have another surprise in the mail!!!

This morning my husband got a call from a very influential man in his industry. Essentially, to guys who do what he does, it is like getting a call from a rock star. That was pretty cool, so we will see what comes of that.

I guess the right perspective for the day is: 1) got call from rock star, 2) got Devil out of life. All good right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment