Saturday, June 20, 2009

Somethings just don't make sense to me...

I know it is time for me to drop this, and be free of the bad stuff. But, I just can't understand how people can do some of the things that they do... it frustrates me.

Here is the deal, Bob's boss, Joel, told him that his employment contract was not valid. So, how does this man get up everyday, kiss his wife good-bye, hug his kids knowing that he had another man move his family across the country, buy a house, all predicated on an invalid employment contract. What kind of asshole does that? I just don't get it.

Let's just pretend for a minute that the contract is valid, then Joel does not want to pay Bob the money his owed. I don't know if this is a better scenario, because basically the people that Bob worked for lied or cheated him, or both. How do you do that and then think that you are so wonderful? I guess some people have no sense of how they are perceived.

The only thing I can think of is that Joel messed up and should have told Bob that his vacation was accrued. When he realized his mistake he freaked out and basically bullied Bob into accepting less. Ok, still not a really good scenario either. These people are really horrible. I wonder what the would say to me about this. I really wonder if they understand how totally unethically they treated us.

That said I harbor no resentment about him losing his job. I understand that it was a business decision. I do however harbor a very strong resentment about the fact that they screwed us on the way out.

Mean people Suck. Joel, Lynn and Leon, you all suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment