Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thursday's list

Yes, they were just pots, but I had to pick them out, buy them, put 200 lbs of dirt in them and then fill them... so it isn't like it was a small project.

If I would just re-varnish the door twice a year, I wouldn't have this problem.

Lack of responsiveness on your part does not constitute and emergency on my part.

I hate you. (probably not you specifically, unless you are the person I hate.)

Around me massive changes are happening.  In my small sliver of the world it is calm, this makes me nervous.

Why do I look at the Zillow for my house?  It only depresses me.

6 1/2 more days of this, and then, summer.  I am ready.

Finally turned the A/C off, because I am a wuss, apparently.

I need a nap

A poetry project... goody.

No comments:

Post a Comment