Oh no, not this again... I seem to vastly under-estimate the amount of knitted objects I can create in a month. It always leaves me at the end of the month, wondering what to work on. I don't imagine that I will have that issue this up-coming month, as we are headed to California. I will be limited by how many projects I bring. Of course I could always purchase a project while I am there... something to think about.
Anyway, in the spirit of travel and keeping things light, I am going to dub this month the kick off of the socktacutlar summer.
- Make January Club Socks
- Bella Socks, with Dream in Color
- Cookie A March Mystery Sock in Lorna's Hot Pink
- Christmas Sock #2 for Martha
- 25 squares on my Sock yarn blanket
- Work on Sock yarn scarf... really need to finish this thing
- A birthday scarf for a friend of mine, who might read this so, if you are someone who might or might not sock me if I don't make you a gift, then you know what you are getting.