- Knit one skein on my February Lady Sweater (almost done with this!) -- I finished the body of the sweater. All that is left to do is the sleeves. The exciting thing is that it fits!! :) Also looks sort of cute. Very excited. I am going to let this hibernate for a month or two and work on some other things. It is just too warm to imagine wearing this sweater, but I am excited to have it for next winter!
- Knit 25 squares on my blanket -- I think I did about 26 or 27 squares. I lost count. The blanket is moving right along and I can see the half way milestone!
- Finish scarf from last month -- I didn't really do that, but I did get a bit more of it done. It is a slow knit, mostly because it is super boring. I need to knit just a bit on this every week. No ufo pics though!
- Make Sunday Swing Socks -- Done!
- Make Just Enough Ruffles scarf -- Done!
- Pokeball hat for Sam (hopefully!!) -- Done!
I made some dish rags for a swap.
A bath cloth as part of a birthday gift.
Some Rainbow socks... love them! They make me so happy. When I got the yarn, I knew I had to knit it immediately.
More than just knitting:
Finally I got around to creating some decent sock blockers. They are super fun!
I made some project bags too!