Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Where in the world?

I haven't written much about our vacation, because it has been a whirlwind thus far.  I have not been able to really dedicate the time needed to go into all the awesomely fun stuff we have done so far.  I will tell you though, we went to Disneyland, and it was so much fun!! :)

When I get back home, I will post the pictures of the kids posing with the characters, and go through the whole day.  We really did have an amazing time.  Everyone was exhausted when we left.  I think if my mom hadn't been with us we would have stayed a little bit longer, because this was a one time deal.  I hope some day we can manage to do it again.

Since we have gotten to my mom's house it has been one family event after another.  I don't really know how this happens.  I don't even come when there are family events going on, but when we arrive it seems to be an occasion to have one.  I enjoy seeing everyone, but would prefer to do it one at a time rather than at large parties!

There has been earthquakes south of us, we haven't actually felt anything yet.  It is always concerning when the ground shakes in your general region, as that could trigger a tremblor in your area.  But, there is nothing I can do about that, so I don't worry.  Oh, and the official start of fire season was yesterday.  Did you know there was a fire season?  There is, so get your Ready Set Go plans ready and your grab and go bags.

There are also alpacas, actual live alpacas in our future.  So I hope the fires and earthquakes hold off till then.  Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment