Sunday, February 13, 2011

Knitting pics...


Hat for three little girls.  It matches Hannah's coat perfectly, which was why the yarn was selected to begin with, but some friends wanted matching ones.

Momma needed some sheep socks.   


Love this colorway.  These socks make me happy, and isn't that what it is all about?


Mom, my head is cold.  The hood on this new coat isn't very good.  Is that not the siren call for a mom that knits?  Kid needs a hat.  He loves it by the way, even though his sister is modeling it.


Dang it, it is cold here, a girl needs wool socks to wear with her Doc's!


Baby blankie for a dear friend.  I can not wait to give it to her.  She is so knit-worthy.



Teacher gifts.  Didn't make it for the dreaded December holidays, Valentines Day is more my style anyway.

1 comment:

  1. You are crazy prolific!! I need to really pick up the hooks and sticks again. I've had no yarn mojo for the last few weeks.

    ReplyDelete