Thursday, December 30, 2010

January Goals

January knitting goals are brought to you by the letter A.

All things Alpaca:

I want to make some stranded mittens out of alpaca.  The pattern I selected is called fiddlehead, and it is a lined mitten.  I don't know if I have enough yarn, but I can always buy more.

Next, I plan to make a cowl out of some lovely alpaca I got from Bob for Christmas.  This cowl is a scarf in the day and the doubles as a head wrap when you go outside.  I love the idea and am looking forward to working with this yummy yarn.

On the things Acrylic:

While acrylic isn't my fav, I am going to start a baby blanket for a friend of mine.  I need to make my way through 4 colors and the starting square this month.

Other than that, I want to finish what I have on the needles, which isn't much, just a pair of socks.  Perhaps do a few squares on my blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment