Friday, October 29, 2010

November goals

As I enter into November, it is high gear for holiday knitting.  So, all my goals are around finishing all the things I need to make to give for gifts.

Lilly --  Orizal socks out of the blue Elan
Leslie -- Just Enough Ruffles out of Hunter Green Wool-Ease
Brooke -- Stuffed Frog
Sam -- Sweater out of Red Wool-Ease, I haven't chosen a pattern yet, but I am thinking a placket sweater.
Snowmen for everyone... well perhaps not everyone, but some people

Oh and I am test knitting some spiral socks, so those have to be done by the 21st, or I will be in big trouble.

I probably won't be able to get all of this done, but I sure am going to try!  Then, it will be back to baby blankets, my sock yarn blanket, another sweater for me, a scarf for me and of course socks and all will be right with the world.

I am a bit freaked out by the lack of unfinished objects in my pile.

No comments:

Post a Comment