Thursday, October 14, 2010

Birthday Interview

Birthday interview with Hannah.

So, what is the best part about turning 5?  Umm... because when I am 5 no one else will know I am 5.

Why do you think no one else will know?  Some people don't know when by birthday is and they might not know I am 5.

Are you excited about your birthday?  I am, I am excited.

What are you looking forward too?  Opening presents.

What do you hope you get?  A membership to Club Penguin.

Anything else?  yes... having cake.

What kind of cake?  Strawberry cake. (editor note, this might be a problem since I am not planning on making strawberry cake, and we discussed this.)


Hmm, didn't we just make a vanilla cake?  with strawberry frosting.

Umm, I thought it was going to be pink?  I want it to be pink.

But, it isn't going to taste like strawberries.  Strawberry IS pink.

Oh, ok we are good then.  What was the best part about being 4?  Being older than some people.

What are your goals for this year?  Shooting goals at soccer, and being good and not fighting with my brothers.   NO yelling or screaming.

That all?  that's not all, I am looking forward to seeing meatloaf.  That is going to be fun.  (note, meatloaf is the 6 month old baby we watch a couple of days a week.)


Are you going to have a good birthday?  I am!  I want to go watch Dora, are we done?

Thus concludes another birthday interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment