Friday, July 25, 2008

My last girls night

It is very sad, we had our last girls night. I am going to miss my friends so much. I have had so many negative experiences in my life that it is hard for be to believe that I have some many great friends.

I wasn't very popular in High School and even after college, people were pretty mean to me. So I was very nervous about staying home and trying to make mommy friends. I have gotten to the point where I have some wonderful relationships, and now I have to leave them. :(

I am very nervous about meeting new people in the new place. Will they be nice? Will I like them? Will they be muffys? Will they be regular people who like to coupon? Will I find a job?

So much unknown. It is scary and I feel like I want to cry every time I think about the move.

The whole thing has been really stressful . It seems that everything thing that could go wrong has gone wrong. My husband won't let me go into detail yet, but once it is over, I have some stories for you! Needless to say, I go to bed crying most nights because of the sadness of it, but also because of the overwhelming stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment