Sunday, July 27, 2008

Are they for real?

So, we told our realtor that the buyers couldn't come and see our house on Monday, the chimney guy could come, but they couldn't. Our movers are coming between 8 and 10 on Monday, and having them arrive at the same time too is a bit overwhelming.

When we told them that only the chimney guy could come, they got mad and didn't understand why we wouldn't let them in the house. Tomorrow should be interesting. I am on the brink of a nervous break down!

The kids are excited to get going and see the truck. I think everything will be much better once we are in our temporary apartment and our current home is sold. Seeing the money in the bank will make me very very very happy.

I ask everyone to pray for me to make it through this and to have our house actually be sold. I never thought that selling our house could be so amazingly difficult!

No comments:

Post a Comment