Saturday, February 9, 2013

Dedicated to...

This week's topic is song dedications.  There are a lot of songs that are meaningful to me and my family, but we are going to keep it current!

So, to my daughter, I dedicate Hey Soul Sister.  When ever it came on the radio she had to listen to it, because in her words, she is the soul sister. 



To my oldest son, Swedish House Mafia's Don't You Worry Child, because Tiago in Seattle has a plan for you.  It is a long and convoluted inside joke.  But, it is currently the song.



 

To my middle child, Imagine Dragons On Top of the World, he listens to it to pump up before a big soccer game.  We sing it a lot around the house.



To Froggie, Hot Chelle Ray Tonight Tonight.  Because well, it has been seven days of torture, seven days of bitter....



Finally, just cuz I think it is awesome that the song mentions Yom Kippur, I leave you with Train 50 Ways to Say you Died.  The video is awesome.


Want to see what the other ladies are listening too? Check them out at: Froggie, Momarock, and Merrylandgirl

1 comment:

  1. When does Train mention YK in their song? I must not be listening so closely...

    ReplyDelete