Sunday, December 23, 2012

I am

This week's topic is to complete the following:  I am...

I am many things, I am a mother of three.  Having three kids is probably the biggest challenge and blessing of my life.  I know that I don't want any more kids, because the three that I have are trying to kill me... no seriously, I probably would have more, but I started too late in life.  I am too tired at this point to manage more!  That said, there are days when I wonder the wisdom of having even one, I think they are all trying to kill me slowly.

I am a knitter.  I knit almost every single day.  This past year I made over 15 pairs of socks, many scarves, toys and dish rags.  I keep emergency knitting in my car.  I always have something with me where ever I am, you never know when you might have to wait!  Knitting keeps me sane and has introduced me to some of the coolest people.  I love my knitting group.

I am a runner.  I know that this is true when I see people out on a really nice day and I am jealous.  When I walk out the door and it is rainy, but not too cold and I decide, what the heck and do my run anyway.  Running is a nice release for me, though I'm not sure I like it yet.  But there is more to me than just running, so perhaps I am an athlete is a better thing to say.

I am strong.  Not only am I physically strong, but I am emotionally strong.  I am strong in my convictions and I stand behind what I believe.  This is great when we are on the same side, not so great when we oppose.

I am many more things that can not be summed up in a sentence.  I appreciate you taking time to read about me, if you have a minute, answer the question I am in the comments!

Let's see what the other ladies are, check them out at:    Froggie, Momarock, and Merrylandgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment