Sunday, December 16, 2012

Tramp Stamp?

This week's topic is:  For next week, I'm going off another idea I got from "How I Met Your Mother." There was an episode where they were talking about being a "stamp tramp." This meant putting a seal of approval on anything and everything, even if it wasn't good.

What person (not a close friend or family member), place AND thing would you put your stamp of approval on and stand behind that stamp 100% of the way?

Person

I want to say Mark Harmon, just so I can put a gratuitous picture of Mark up here.  But that isn't really the spirit of the question.  The one person I give my stamp to is Warren Matson.  He has supported our family in ways no one else could.  I will be forever grateful to him.  I'm sure he will help us more as we go along.



Place

Hawaii!  It is the most awesome accessible place on earth.  The weather is amazing.  The water and the scenery is out of this world.  If you have a chance to go, do.  Hawaii is paradise.


Thing

Yoga.  I have recently discovered yoga.  I love it.  I love how peaceful I feel after.  I love how my body feels renewed.  Yoga is really the highlight of my week.  I need to figure out how to work more classes into my schedule.  Give it a try!  No matter where you are with your fitness, yoga is about meeting yourself where you are, not trying to change. 




Check out the other stamps... Froggie, Momarock, and Merrylandgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment