Sunday, September 30, 2012

Goals

The topic for this week is to discuss your goals for this upcoming month:

Diet/Exercise:

 I have been doing great with the number of days I work out, but really need to run more.  I have definitely fallen off the running wagon in a big way.  I want to run a 5 miler this Thanksgiving, and defiantly could not do that right now.

As for my eating, carbs are sneaking their way back into my daily consumption.  I need to get a handle on this and put an end to it.  Battling this demon has been way harder than I would have ever expected.  I am defiantly addicted.

Knitting

I have a bunch of holiday monsters to make, and I would like to finish at least one of them this month.  I also want to get started on a gift for someone who might read this, so I am going to keep that mum.

Adult Stuff

No not, sexy adult stuff... geez.  I need to figure out how to pay for the kids college tuition, and if I am going to get a job to do that I need to get cracking on that task.  I have some ideas about that, but am not ready to share them yet.  I would like to take the first step to exploring my idea this month.  This is probably the most important thing I plan to do this month.

That's about all... hopefully this month goes well.  Want to see what the other ladies have on tap? Check them out at: Froggie, Momarock, and Merrylandgirl

1 comment: