Sunday, July 3, 2011

Birthday Interview

Today is not really Sam's birthday, but because we were traveling on Sam's birthday I was unable to do this post.  I could not do it yesterday because it would interfer with making up my Thursday blog group post.  Ok, so with out further adieu, here is Sam's belated birthday interview.
So Mr. Lang, how was your 7th year?  Horrible.

It was, what was wrong with it?  I had to go to school.

You know know you have a lot of school ahead of you right?  No

So you are unaware of the fact that you have to go to school until you are like 25?  I am not ready to go to more school.

I am not talking about more school, just the minimum here.  You realize that right? I am not planning to do that, I am going to skip 5 years.

So what are your plans for the future?  To go to Spain.

How are you going to make that a reality if you aren't going to go to school and get a good job?  I am not even going to get a job.

You have not future plans for employment?  I do... I want to be a pilot.

Ok, but to do that you have to go to school.  No I don't.  Hmm. well, let's change the subject.  But, final word, you do have to to go to school.

So, what was the best thing that happened this year?  I had my birthday.  That is the best thing?  yes.

Did you do anything fun while you were 7?  We went to Legoland.

That sounds good, is there anything you really want to do when you are 8?  Go to Chinatown.  What do you know about Chinatown?  It is in China.


Why do you want to go to China?  So I can see pandas.  That sounds reasonable.


Anything else you want to tell our readers?  That is the rest of me.  What does that mean?  I am not talking anymore.  Especially to you.


I guess this interview is over.  I can't make this stuff up!  I am a little nervous about the whole school thing, but I think it will work out.

1 comment:

  1. I was done with school by the 6th grade and I hold a master's degree now. Granted, I took four years off. But yeah--school is totally played out.

    ReplyDelete